19 Mar 2015

Music video rough cut and audience feedback

I have finished the rough cut for my music video and uploaded it the video sharing website YouTube. I then posted a link asking for feedback on my rough cut straight from my target audience using the social media website, Facebook this is the feedback that I received:

From this I understand that the audience are happy with the rough cut of my music video and I have had some useful tips to help with my synchronisation. The problems that occurred during the upload to YouTube seem to happen a lot so when converting my final video I will be shifting the sound slightly to stop this from happening. Other than this I don't want to make too many changes to my rough cut other than getting rid at the prolonged ending as I feel that tampering with this work too much could result in it becoming over edited and having a bad influence on my already completed work. I will be looking for small things to tweak whilst in these final stages of editing to make sure that my final cut is up to a professional standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment