19 Mar 2015

Digipak finished

The final finished images for my digipak:

Front Cover


Back Cover


Inside Cover


Front Booklet


Back Booklet


Inside Booklet



Inside Sheets Booklet



I am extremely happy with the results of my digipak images and I feel like all elements have been done exactly to plan. From here I will be printing this off and creating a exemplar of how this will look if taken to a manufacture.

The finished product:

Front Cover


Inside Digipak


Inside Digipak


Front Booklet


Inside Booklet


Inside Booklet


Back Booklet


Back Digipak


I am extremely happy with the results of my finished digipak and i feel like it meets all of the criteria for what is expected. I have got a few members of my target audience to take a look at the finished product and this is the responses that I received:
- It is up to a very high standard and looks very commercial
- It keeps to the conventions of the genre
- There is a clear theme running between all three pieces of media, being the video, digipak and promotional poster
- The booklet is a cool added feature to the digipak and makes it look a lot more professional
From this I conclude that my audience feedback is positive and that they are happy with the finished result.

No comments:

Post a Comment