Day 1: Monday 2nd February 2015
Today we filmed the band for our music video. We filmed from many different heights and angles making sure that we got single close ups of each performer as well. Whilst doing the close ups of the singer in particular we shone a symbol onto his face to use it as a reflector of light onto his face. I think that this has added more effect to the overall outcome of this footage and its acts as a spotlight which will become highly effective in the editing stages. All clips recorded combined using quick cuts I feel will create a professional result in the final product.
Day 2: Wednesday 4th February 2015
Today we filmed some narrative shots for our music video. We covered the beach, park and home shots however some outside footage will be recorded at a later date due to the weather conditions. I plan to redo this footage the following week (Wednesday 11th February). I hope that this will enable me to get a range of shots for the narrative part expanding on what i've already got.
No comments:
Post a Comment