An ident is used for short indication by using an sequence representing a company. For my ident I have chosen a number of things that I wish to include to create it. This involves, the use of 5 stars to represent the quality of work. A monochrome colour scheme to keep it basic yet sophisticated and also the use of 'NICE STUDIOS' which is a combination of mine and the partners name of who I will be filming with. I will start of by creating a moving image ident then a print ident so whatever type of media i produce in the future will be able to have a company logo included to give it the professional look.
Moving Ident
To create this ident I used a number of different photos combined together to create a moving image of the stars appearing on screen. I then created the wipe in with the arch to make my ident more fluid. Lastly I inserted the text of my company name as this is a convention of an Ident.
Print Ident
No comments:
Post a Comment